Replacing the brake on Arcade Scooters is easy! Remove the rear wheel and carefully peel back the back end of the grip tape to reveal the brake screws. Remove the screws and the old brake, then replace with the new, put the rear wheel back on, and stick the grip tape back down and viola! The Arcade Defender is ready to ride with the new brake.
Articles in this section
- What is the weight limit on Arcade Scooters?
- How to Replace Pegs on Arcade Plus Pro Scooter
- What wheels fit on the Arcade Scooters?
- What compression system comes on the Arcade pro scooters?
- What is the weight limit?
- How do I replace the brake?
- What wheels fit on the Arcade Defender?
- What's the dfference between the Arcade Defender and Arcade Plus?